Tradesman electrocuted in shopping centre | 9 News Australia

An experienced tradesman has been electrocuted while fixing an air conditioner at an Adelaide shopping centre. Subscribe: https://bit.ly/2noaGhv Get more breaking news at: https://bit.ly/2nobVgF

Join 9News for the latest in news and events that affect you in your local city, as well as news from across Australia and the world.

Follow 9News on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/9News/
Follow 9News on Twitter: https://twitter.com/9NewsAUS
Follow 9News on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/9news/

#9News #BreakingNews #NineNewsAustralia #9NewsAUS

You May Also Like